Leveraging our extensive experience of putting advanced analytics and data processing capabilities into the hands of Finance Traders, the HTI team have developed Schematiq, a self-service analytics platform for Microsoft Excel Users.
Consisting of 4 components - Workbench. Asset Manager, Server & Portal, the HTI team have leveraged the Schematiq Platform to deliver business transformational capabilities to our clients.
- Experienced resources
- Wide usage of new data/analysis technologies
- Technical training and reading by all staff
- Focused on delivery, not just theory
- Team has worked together previously
- Full set of industry-leading tools pre-configured that can be used for client engagements
- Tools can normally be leveraged by the client if appropriate
- End-to-end capability from initial idea gathering to deployment of code items
- We are happy to use the clients' tools if more appropriate
- Developed by HTI Labs over 3 years and in client production use
- Allows rapid data analysis in Excel
- Can quickly update and extend existing Excel reports
- Will connect to multiple data sources to allow cross-format joins (including many Big Data technologies)
- Can be used by client on an ongoing basis
- Continuous innovation encouraged
- Data-driven analysis to seek out priorities, risks and issues
- Hands-on early in the project to reduce risk and speculation
- Inception to handover to production
- May be used alongside client's methodologies.
When one of the world's largest power companies needed help with their front-office risk architecture, they knew whom to ask.